Roland Blues Cube Tour 100w 2-Ch Guitar Amplifier Head
Condition: Display/B Stock
Driven by Roland’s acclaimed Tube Logic design, the Blues Cube Tour brings punch, presence, and authority to your backline. The flagship Tour head packs 100 big watts to provide ample power and headroom for concert-level performing.
Going far beyond modeling, Roland’s Tube Logic design philosophy starts with carefully reproducing the inner workings of the revered tweed-era tube amp in every way, from guitar input to speaker output. Versatile clean and crunch channels can be used independently or combined for a complex range of tones, while variable output power modes let you dial in burning, full-throttle sound at any volume.
– Performance-ready 100-watt guitar head with authentic tube tone and touch response
– Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
– Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
– Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
– High-quality reverb, plus two effects loops for external devices
– USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
– Optional GA-FC Foot Controller for Channel Select, Dual Tone, and EFX Loops
What are you looking for?