Mackie Big Knob Studio+ Monitor Controller
Big Knob Studio Plus is truly a nerve center for any professional studio. Mackie Big Knob Studio+ delivers a modernized, smart monitoring control solution based on the bestselling Big Knob, plus integrated USB recording and playback.
Mackie Big Knob Studio Plus Monitor Controller Features
Professional source and monitor selection
– Choose between 4 sources and 3 monitor pairs
– Classic Big Knob volume control
– Independent trim on all sources and monitor outs
– Mono, mute and dim functions
– Flexible 2×4 USB recording interface
– Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps including phantom power for condenser microphones
– High-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit recording and playback
-Cue mix allows controlled blending of direct inputs with other signals for zero-latency recording
– Choice of recording paths provide flexibility for applications like podcasting
– Comprehensive feature set for professional studios
– Flexible source connections including convenient front panel 1/8” input for your smartphone
– Dual headphone outs with independent level control and both USB and Aux source options
– Flexible talkback options including external mic input and footswitch control
– Dedicated amp-driven studio output perfect for headphone distribution system
– 16-segment high-resolution input source metering
– Sturdy Built-Like-A-Tank design
– Compatible with all major DAWs on both Mac and Windows
– Includes Tracktion recording software
Professional routing and switching includes a selection of four sources, including USB playback, and a choice between three pairs of monitors, each with independent gain trim to ensure balanced listening levels.
Two Onyx mic preamps deliver a convenient, high-quality desktop recording source coupled with high-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit audio conversion for solid sound quality whether recording or mixing. With dual headphone outs, a dedicated amp-driven studio output and flexible I/O options, the Big Knob Studio+ is the choice of professionals.
What are you looking for?